Facials, Personal Training &
Fitness training for:
- A safe fitness program tailored to your individual physical, mental, and health factors
- More balanced posture and functional movement
- Injury prevention exercises to reduce potential for musculoskeletal pain
- Improved cardio-respiratory & metabolic health
- Improved energy and vitality
- Improved balance, stability, flexibility, strength & proprioception to reduce risk of falls
Who I am:
I have over 12 years of experience working in the exercise and fitness science field. I have held a National Strength & Conditioning Association Certified Personal Trainer (NSCA-CPT) certification, as well as a CrossFit Level 1 Trainer certification. I am currently a working, licensed Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) specializing in home-therapy for seniors to provide corrective exercises to address a wide range of physical challenges, medical conditions, injuries, and post-surgery recoveries. My knowledge and experience in anatomy, physiology, and corrective exercise provide an insight to tailor safe and effective sessions to improve your fitness, function, and health. And if interested, I’ll teach you why it works for a better understanding of safe human movement.
approach to fitness
Feel free to call or email me with any questions.
Jecoa Sowilo PTA